zaterdag 11 mei 2013

My Bedroom










I thought I would share some snaps I took of my bedroom yesterday as I'm really happy with how they came out. The lighting in my bedroom can be a bit of a pain, so good sharp snaps like these are rare. I love my room; it's cosy and really 'me'. The wallpaper is something I picked out when I was 14 and I used to love it at the time (emo phase), but now I'm not so sure about it anymore. It just seems to make my room look a little bit crowded and over the years I've started to prefer white rooms more. I'm in love with white furniture, and I think it doesn't look so good with my red walls. Eventually, I want to paint my room a really nice white colour. My closet and desk are built in, which I don't exactly love but I can live with it. I also want another bed and some really nice bedside tables, and then I'm set. I might just leave it like this though, because I'm not going to live with my parents forever and I prefer to save all that money for when I'm going to live on my own. 
As you can see, I've saved a lot of packaging which I've hung up against the walls and or placed on my shelf. The Starbucks cup is from when I went to Paris a couple of years ago- it was the first time I went to Starbucks! I also have a little cupcake and eiffeltower, and a buddha. In the first picture, you can also see a snippet of some pictures I printed out and hung up on my walls when I first discovered Tumblr 4 years ago- as you can imagine I was completely obsessed and used to be on my laptop every free moment reblogging pictures. I also have some prints my mom got for me when she got back from Paris, which I absolutely adore! I've hung up some of my favourite new clothes.
I love bedroom and decor posts, so I would love to see yours! Leave me a link in the comments if you've done a post like this :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten