zondag 13 mei 2012

my life through Instagram #1

Healthy breakfast, my mom's stones, food coma part 1, food coma part 2: the sequel, drunken times, my lovely bracelets (which make so much noise!), Starbucks cookie and Caramel Macchiato, a closer look of the Caramel Macchiato (best drink ever!), roses from my little brother to my mom (so cute!), taking a walk and socializing with some deer, outfit of the day, instant energie boost, 'haul', this made me feel sick, lovely flowers in my living room, looking silly without any make up on, leaving the house without any make up on for the first time in absolute ages, this smells amazing, nails, too much make up, Blogging!, all my favourite flavours in óne big tub, heaven.

So I thought I would take a little jump on the bandwagon and start making Instagram posts, since they are soooo popular and I'm an absolute Instagram obsessive! I always love looking at other people's snap and getting involved in their lives a little bit through this lovely app :) Follow me on Instagram! My username is crookedteethxo. 

I hope you're all having a nice Sunday afternoon! Mine will be spent eating, talking walks with my boyfriend and his dog and maybe watching a little movie :)
xoxo,
Charlotte

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten