maandag 21 mei 2012

everyday make up #1


I'm so sorry for the gross-ness of some of the products, I can't help it haha! They always seem to get dirty! 


Since I'm such of a beauty and make up freak, I thought I would show you what I slap on my face on a daily basis. I think make up can make someone look so much more beautiful whilst enhancing your best features!
I start my make up routine with, of course, cleansing, toning and moisturising my face. I'm yet to find a great sunblock for my face, but for now I just use this great moisturiser by Clinique and mix it with a little bit of Nivea Sunprotection. I then put on my primer. Now, I'll be honest with y'all- I've never been that interested into primer. I just never really understood the importance and benefits of it-see what I did there? Haha ;) Until I saw everyone on the blogosphere raving about this Benefit primer, and I have to say, it's bloody amazing! It's a little bit expensive though, but it makes my pores almost disappear and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth! I also feel like my make up stays on muuuuch longer too, which is a big plus ;)
Then, I put on my foundation. I've used an awful lot of high end foundations already, but I always find myself coming back to this one- the Estée Lauder Double Wear Light foundation. I wear shade 1. I've tried the normal Double Wear foundation, but I got matched waaaay to dark and it was a little bit too cakey and heavy, even for me. I find that this keeps my face from going shiny and all oily and also gives me a great coverage!
For bronzer, I use the gorgeous smelling Bourjois Pouder Délice bronzing powder, which I did a review of not that long ago. I then use a cheap blusher- this is the Catrice Defining Duo Blush in number 050, Apricot Smoothie. Catrice is a cheap drugstore make up brand that's only available in Belgium, the Netherlands and also in some places in Germany, although I'm not sure of that. You can compare it with MUA in the UK, haha. I also use a concealer by Catrice to hide some of my imperfections and dark circles.
Then I use what is probably the most gorgeous Highlighter ever- it's the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade, which comes in the Reel Sexy collection. It was kind of expensive but it's apparantly a limited edition and it's just sooo gorgeous! I use a little bit of this on my cheekbones and on my nose, but I also use it on my eyes as a light eyeshadow sometimes :) A light dusting of the Rimmel Stay Matte powder (in number 003, Peach Glow, for reference) and my face is ready!
I then brush my eyebrows and fill them in with a Catrice eyebrow kit. My eyeshadow of choice is Sephora's duo eyeshadow in golden kaki n. 06. I got this in a three-products-for-10-euros sale, which was actually crazy! A light streak of my L'Oréal Superliner Ultra Precision liquid eyeliner (we don't have the carbon gloss one here, boo!) and a brush with my L'Oréal Telescopic mascara later and I'm almost ready to go!
Now for the lips I use my YSL Rouge Fabourg lipstick, a cheap Catrice one, a MAC one or the L'Oréal Rouge Caresse in Dainting Coral (which is sooooo, so gorgeous!). It differs from day to day and what's the closest to my hand really, haha.

So that was it! What do you use daily?

xoxo,
Charlotte

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten